- Expired Cheque
- Incorrect A/C No
- House Locked
- Party Shifted
- No such Address
- No such person
- Incorrect MICR code/unavailable
- Account has been closed
- Account Description incorrect
- Mendatory fields missing (Account Number/Account Name/Account type/Address/City/State/Pincode)
- Incorrect A/c Number Length
- Invalid A/c. No.
- Invalid A/c. No. (Between to special characters there shoube be atleast one alphabet/number)
- Invalid A/c Number (First character in A/c. No. should be an alphabet/number only.)
- Invalid A/c. No. (Last Character in A/c. No. should be a number.)
- Invalid A/C Number (Numeric string between alphabets or special characters cannot be all zeros)
- Invalid character in A/c. Number
- Address not valid (Invalid Characters or too long Address)
- Invalid character in Account Name or Name too short
- No numeric digit in Account Number
- Invalid IFSC Code
- Name mismatch with Bank Account Hoder
To view Refund/ Demand Status, please follow the below steps:
Step – 1 : Login to e-Filing website with User ID, Password, Date of Birth / Date of Incorporation and Captcha.
Step – 2 : Go to My Account and click on “Refund/Demand Status”.
Step – 3 : Below details would be displayed.
* Assessment Year
* Reason (For Refund Failure if any)
* Mode of Payment is displayed.
To request for Refund Re-issue, please follow the below steps:
Step – 1 : Login to e-Filing website with User ID, Password, Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation and Captcha.
Step – 2 : Go to My Account and click on “Refund Re-issue Request”.
Step – 3 : Enter PAN, Assessment Year, CPC Communication Reference Number, Refund Sequence Number (available on the 143(1) Intimation order and Click on ‘Validate’ button.
Step – 4 : After validation, taxpayer can select the mode of Refund Reissue from the options.
The two modes of Refund Reissue are:
* By Paper (Cheque)
Step – 5 : Taxpayer can select to update the Bank Account Details from the option under the field ‘Do you want to update Bank Account details?
‘If the taxpayer selects ‘Yes’, taxpayer has to enter details in the additional fields i.e. Bank Account number, Type of Account and IFSC code/ MICR code.
Step – 6 : Taxpayer can select the address to which the cheque has to be sent under the dropdown ‘Category’.
If the taxpayer selects ‘ITR Address’, address provided in the ITR uploaded is used.
If the taxpayer selects ‘PAN Address’, address provided in the PAN is used.
If the taxpayer selects ‘New Address’, taxpayer has to enter details in the additional fields displayed.
Step – 7 : Taxpayer clicks on “Submit” to validate the details.
On successful validation, Taxpayer will get the message success message .