File validation utility 3.71 has been released on May 7, 2013
- FVU 3.71 will be mandatory w.e.f May 26,2013
- This means on or before May 25, 2013, statements can be filed with either FVU version 3.6 or FVU version 3.71
- Effective May 26,2013 version 3.71 can only be used for all statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onward.
Form 24Q : TDS on salaries
- 80CCG : Investment in Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme. This has been incorporated in Form 24Q , Q4 statement. This is effective FY 2012-13 onward.
- 80CCF : Investment in approved infrastructure bonds. Quoting deduction under section 80CCF has been restricted to FY 2010-11 and 2011-12, as deduction under this section is not available from FY 2012-13 onward.
Form 27EQ : Tax Collection at Source
- 206CK : Collection at source on cash case of Bullion and Jewellery
- Such transactions are to be shown in Form 27EQ
- PAN compliance validation of 85% pertaining to deductees of section code 206CK has been relaxed.